Smart & Sweet


 However, the girl's father does not like him and wanted them stop
their
> relationship...... and so.. the boy wrote this letter to the girl.. 
he
> knows that the girl's father will definitely read this letter..
>
> 1----"The great love that I have for you
> 2---- is gone, and I find my dislike for you
> 3---- grows every day. When I see you,
> 4---- I do not even like your face;
> 5---- the one thing that I want to do is to
> 6---- look at other girls. I never wanted to
> 7---- marry you. Our last conversation
> 8---- was very boring and has not
> 9---- made me look forward to seeing you again.
> 10--- You think only of yourself.
> 11--- If we were married, I know that I would find
> 12--- life very difficult, and I would have no
> 13--- pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
> 14--- to give, but it is not something that
> 15--- I want to give to you. No one is more
> 16--- foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
> 17--- able to care for me and help me.
> 18--- I sincerely want you to understand that
> 19--- I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
> 20---if you think this is the end. Do not try
> 21--- to answer this. Your letters are full of
> 22--- things that do not interest me. You have no
> 23--- true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
> 24--- I do not care for you. Please do not think that
> 25--- I am still your boyfriend."
>
> So bad!! However, before handing over the letter to the girl, the boy
> told
> the girl to "READ BETWEEN THE LINES", meaning-only to read
> 1.3.5.7.9.11.13.15.17.19.21.23.25. (Odd Numbers)
>
> So.. Please try reading it again! It's so smart & sweet.... ;)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ADAT PERKAWINAN MASYARAKAT LAMAHOLOT

END OF THE SPEAR